Advertise On Hill Country Explorer
Want to reach potential customers who are active and love outdoor activities? Advertising on Hill Country Explorer is a cost-effective and efficient way
to get your products or services in front of your target audience.
The following ad formats are available:
- 728x90 - wide banner, above the fold (also appears on forum pages)
- 160x600 - wide skyscraper
- 300x250 - medium rectangle (appears on log pages without photos)
We are able to customize your ad campaign in a number of ways, including:
- Deliver ads at certain times of the day.
- Limit ad saturation to specific visitors. This ensures that ads are not endlessly delivered to an individual who has already seen the spot.
- Limit ad delivery to visitors from a defined geographic area. The area can be as small as a specific city.
- Limit ad delivery to a specific page or a group of pages in a common area. For example, you could limit ad appearance to pages about locations within a specific county.
- Define and adhere to a monthly ad budget. Show as many ads as your budget will allow and never go over in a given month.
Rules and Procedures
- We do not accept any advertising related to gambling, pornography, violence, alcohol or smoking. The ad rotation on the
site should be such that a parent would not mind their child visiting.
- Ad rates are priced on a CPM basis, or cost per 1,000 impressions. We do not support click through ad campaigns directly, though you can investigate
this route independently by using Google Adwords and targeting our sites.
- Payment may be made through PayPal, but other methods will also suffice. We'll provide the details in private email.
- Ads will appear once payment is received.
- Online reports showing the progress of your ad campaign will be made available.
For price quotes and more information please send us a note and we'll be happy to discuss your campaign.
We look forward to working and growing with you!